Sunday, March 31, 2013

The purpose Chinese (Mandarin) Is amongst the Easiest Languages to learn - Reason 6


In contemporary article I discussed how easy it was to learn at this point words in Mandarin: I DO, Me, We, Me and my friends, You, You dual, He, Him, The man, Her, It, Your darling, Them. These 12 lingo can all be of only learning 3 words: Wo, Ni, Ta & Someone.

In this article I convince you easy it could be to express the possessive style of pronouns in Korean. i. e. in English "I" can become "My" and "You" becomes "Your" and many others. Mandarin is more pleasant.

Now let me show you how incredibly easy it is to try using possessive form:

I = My
You = Your
He = His
She equals Hers
It = Its

In English we could add an "s" sometimes to deliver possessive. For principles "it" becomes "its" in an effort to "Mom" becomes "Mom's". How much easy would English be once we would apply the "s" rule in every the pronouns so i could say:

I = Is
You = Yous
He = Hes
She = Shes

That will be much easier as a foreigner wouldn't it does not? Well that's exactly how it goes in Korean. Just learn a real word and combine it with any noun or pronoun and you have the possessive. This word in pinyin is "de" and is actually the #1 most useful word in an entire Mandarin. Therefore the sofa above in Mandarin goes in which:

(I) Wo equals (My) Wo de
(You) Ni = (Your) Ni de
(He) Ta = (His) Ta de
(She) Ta equals (Hers) Ta de
(It) Ta equals (Its) Ta de

You will see that His, Hers and Its are but bear in mind spoken word in Korean "Ta de". You know by context within the conversation whether or not the meaning is His very own, Hers or Their own personal. The written variety of these 3 test is different, so take care not to know context by just reading Mandarin.

In the shut down article I will begin to show more the reasons why this, in us, is easy to understand.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment