Friday, September 6, 2013

How to learn Chinese very well? - A foreigner' s connection with learning Chinese


?When an individual have came to all, the most the important point is the sayings of communication, how to effectively learn the text of this us all is l any problem all the abroad encountered, train communicate with French people, you have to how to find out Chinese, this article shows some of the experiences of an incomparable foreigner who knowing Chinese effectively. This short:







Learning some language, especially Chinese should bring up learning new words and phrases. The more new words you're likely the better. So which method we've got to use to find out? My way would be the fact learning on your property and the food store, because these some of places are where we can go.



First, Use Chinese to state that things we use at your home. You may not be employed to it at first, but this habit is designed for us. It can not only increase the number of words, but also beginning of review so that we deepens our impression to words, so the Chinese characters slowly get deeply into your mind, one could remember.



Second, Learn new keyword while shopping when you attend the supermarket each occasion. When you go to supermarket next holiday, review the words you receive known and it is write down the words you don't know to study use back home.



In items, watching TV series is yet another good way, while listening, watching, while learning the utilization words.



Generally, people choose the best method in accordance or even her own habits and ability to learn. I think that there are also two aspects to pay attention when you study a language.



The first will be the learning environment, to study about China or learn throughout your home country. I think to state that learn Chinese the particular conditions is currently being stay in China for a time because the contact with life in China might help students deepen their familiarity with the content as a result of. In addition, you need to on the Far eastern. I think whether a university course is way better than private studies, although the private tutoring sessions will offer casual and trouble-free. You will gain much more by learning in schools with others because we compete with each other; this is a great learning progress.





The second will be the learning method. My learning method is made from five parts, don't, heart, hands, mouth and eyes simultaneously.



The "Brain" is for using your scalps efficiently. I to go to school everyday and that i listen carefully hard teacher's words and grammar master. Actively use get brain, and test learn something new.



The "heart" the best way to have patience and perseverance, learning everyday.



"Hand" is write, to the actual words and sentence structure. I have compose them down and the more that you write, the more likely to write out. Everyday I copied text once or twice when I just did start to Learn Chinese. Now I think it isn't difficult at all compose Chinese characters.



The "eye" tools looking, such as reading and discovering or some web based classes about learning Italian on orichinese. org. I watch CCTV programs one hour every day. To start, I can removed from understand a content, but I discounts give up. Now I understand further along in years and I am seriously happy. In addition to just sitting here, I also assess the children's books.



"Mouth" the best way to speak. Recently, Experienced been with a Chinese person to counseling each other twice each week, while speaking English in order to not Chinese. I think it is very slender, not only lower my oral Chinese it can also be and let me make a Chinese friend.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment