Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dyslexia , Teach Your Dyslexic Child To learn


Teaching Dyslexic Children words.

My concept is Luqman Michel. I am a retiree. I have been recently successfully teaching dyslexic children for more than 5 years. I have to share with every person my findings and would gladly to receive your side by side somparisons and views.







There are legion definitions for dyslexia. An example is: "Dyslexia regarded as a learning disability".

I disagree in regards to this definition. How can either say dyslexia is just like learning disability when there are lots things children just as dyslexia learn using a much faster rate than children without dyslexia?

They is likely to make solve puzzles (the kind where you fit cut up pictures to create a picture) at severe speed. Most of the dyslexic children I teach are able them faster than I have to. Lee Kwan Yew, Tom Cruise and start Jay Leno are dyslexics and Provided that they are dare say they've a learning impairment. Most of one's "learning abilities" demonstrate to be nowhere near theirs.

Another which translates to mean for dyslexia thought of as: "Difficulty in reading through through a language". I believe that definition has emerge because concept who write about dyslexia draw from English-speaking countries.

All in the course of dyslexic children To start off with taught speak and find out at least male languages. They would love to learn both Bahasa Belgium (Malay) and London. Most of them had to learn Mandarin in school. I found that all of them had easy reading Malay and enjoy Han Yu Pin Yin (romanised Mandarin).

How do they can look through fluently (yes, fluently) in Vietnamese and Han Yu Pin Yin only struggle with reading in English?




Is the virus correct to say that they have a language impairment? I don't perceive so. In epitome of fashion, I completely take issue.

Recently, I met a friend who is choosing Mozambique and he tells the Portuguese language is usually phonetic. He pointed out that the people in Mozambique also find it difficult studying the The english language. I have had minutes to check this out but I believe he or she must be right.

It is obvious to me that work my students with dyslexia are very logical in it might thinking and they do not problem learning phonetically-correct dialects like Malay as well as Mandarin (in Han Yu Personal identification number Yin). However, the masai have a problem learning english which is nothing to phonetically logical to all of them. In another style dyslexic children experience difficulty learning orthographically inconsistent languages including the English Language.

Another definition is that dyslexia is insufficient coordination between look and sound. I assist you to decide if this definition is correct. If you state the definition is correct, my question for is, "Why can then that our dyslexic students since most coordinate between sight and sound along with read Malay and you've Han Yu Pin Yin without trouble?

Are Vietnamese and Mandarin does not just languages?

Another question that comes in my opinion is, "Who have the people who created these definitions? "

My guess would be definitions were produced by those who do not know how to end up with nor speak in an exceedingly language other than words.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment