Thursday, April 25, 2013

Do you think The Chinese Heavens Obstruct the Developing on China


Above every part, you can see an example:



In the text "Li-on KODAK KLIC-7002 battery". When individuals translat "Li" in chinese, we displayed Transliteration. the same as the other Advisor elements, " Ni-MH STANZA DA LETTO NB-3L Battery".. Each one of these are like the uncoordinated time Chinese. They probably will not in our language means. When us typing a United kingdom character in computer, we have to type during a medium. but exclusive of chinese charcater directly. As the words "NIKON D2X Battery", "NIKON"and"D2X"are just symbols i believe.





I'm a woman's chinese, downringt chianese. So when I saw these words from your relationship between Chinese character circumstance progressing of Far east. I was in this case Confused. Because I prefer Chinese characters whatever. Although I had begun to learn English at junior high school, I'm not utilization in using English. As I tend not to get a English track record myself, though all my colleagues have.
Yea, coumputer is playing a vital role in today progress. The progressing with this complete guides the fields of science and technology. For an the typical Chinese, works at It's so difficultly. Because language. IT's core solutions recognize English is an.
All from the sudden, I remembered many of the past.. When I was learning Chemistry. i was forced to Remember the Temporary Table of Supplies. I think foreigners are required. But these days we have an extra work: To replace the chemical between United kingdom and English indications. We thought Complicated processes in united kingdom, but we must write the Advisor Equation in Uk for covenient.





I have thought that The Japanese will not prmotion Enlish having on EFA way. The reason why they ate tremendous long Progress rapidly. Japan's senior IT workers are fluent in United kingdom. Do you exhibit our senior IT ASSISTS TO staff not? A variety of says that, China are short your past expressioning of "Past", "Present", "future".



They say China is vague ill-equipped. I don't kown the encourage you. Perhaps because many of characters with completely different meanings. I think languages are around every corner with such secret.
I for instance thought, if person comprter origin occured china. How can it be. I know simple China closed the entranceway to world for a long long time. The natural nutrition was backward quite a bit. But I do not think Chinese won't invevtion those items like computer if you've only chinese(only if)?吋he Chinese Bagua are so accuratily in image 64 position. The Chinese abacus in which calculator of fast Chinese. As pc had been inventioned in the other countries. The the majority of the Chinese things is intended backward. Therefore, then i directly introduction their technology. But I don't think we ought to give up all of include languages.
In my mind, Chinese is physics, south west is chemical.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment